lunes, abril 11, 2005

GUILTY



GUILTY
(Gus Kahn, Harry Akst, and Richard A. Whiting)

Is it a sin, Is it a crime
Loving you, dear, like I do?
If it’s a crime then I’m guilty,
Guilty of loving you.
Maybe I’m wrong, dreaming of you
Dreaming the lonely night thru,
If it’s a crime then I’m guilty,
Guilty of dreaming of you.
What can I do, What can I say,
After I’ve taken the blame?
You say you’re thru,
You’ll go your way
But I’ll always feel just the same.
Maybe I’m right, maybe I’m wrong,
Loving you, dear, like I do,
If it’s a crime then I’m guilty,
Guilty of loving you...


Una delicia grabada en 1931, con su melodía se hace imprescindible para los oídos. Actualmente podemos disfrutar de este magnifico clásico en Le fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario